- Conduct training needs analysis of departments under own responsibilities. Meet with respective department heads and department staff to obtain operating issues or problems in relation to staff skills and knowledge.
- Design and plan new training courses/ programs or learning solutions to meet training and business needs identified. Work closely with the training team, functional leaders and internal/ external subject matter experts to come up with best learning solutions to improve staff performances.
- Deliver and facilitate assigned training sessions in a proper and professional manner ensuring they are meeting set objectives and effectiveness matrices. Develops, enhances or improves training materials for existing and new programs as needs are determined by the training department. Conduct follow up activities to ensure participants apply skills learnt in the job.
- Handle and engage in special projects and/ or assignments such as HR projects, L&D projects and regional projects to ensure they are implemented or carried out successfully as planned or expected
- Develop both long term and short term learning objectives and goals for the organization and make sure training programs and learning systems are up-to-date
- Be able to work and collaborate with regional L&D team
For any candidates who are interested in applying a job, please submit CV in word or PDF format (.doc, .pdf)