- Managing overall in Bluemart project
- Develop a strategy to increase the profitability and market share of the business
- Responsible for Supply Chain Management, Retail Operation as well managing stock
- Be aware and report on competitor activities and strategies within your areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all areas of income generated are maximized, and all areas of cost and expenses are minimized, wherever possible
- Design and execute strategic business plan to maximize the business growth
- Direct and supervise the operation team for continual improvement and optimized performance
- Review, manage and monitor staff performance to ensure excellent customer service quality.
- Working closely with supporting departments in the corporate office; building strong relationships with sales & marketing, group chief engineering, finance and human resources.
- Developing KPIs with the operational teams each year, seeking approval from the COO and executive
For any candidates who are interested in applying a job, please submit CV in word or PDF format (.doc, .pdf)